If your application for a childcare course is successful, you will be invited to come along to one of our applicant events! 🎉
At the event you will:
- Meet teachers and tour our facilities
- Find out more about the PVG scheme and what it involves
- Find out more about the content of your course
- Put in an order for your workwear
- Discuss your expectations and our expectations
- Discuss your future study and career opportunities
- Have a chance to ask us questions
This applicant event is a compulsory requirement to secure and confirm your place on the course.
Applicants only need to attend one event, and you will be allocated one of the dates below:
Wednesday 14th February 2018 14:00
Wednesday 28th February 2018 14:00
Wednesday 14th March 2018 14:00
Wednesday 28th March 2018 14:00
Wednesday 18th April 2018 14:00
Your applicant event will be at the campus you apply for. If you cannot make the date you have been given, you will automatically be given the next available date on the list.
Find out how to get to your campus here.
For applicants who have applied for Childhood Practice PDA, the applicant day will be at our Midlothian campus.
We look forward to meeting you!