The Edinburgh College Barbershop is designed to give students experience so they are completely ready for industry. Students participate in our employability Barbershop performing the latest treatments and using high quality products that are well known in the industry.
You can book an appointment with us or we accept walk-in appointments during our opening hours below.
August 2021 Update
We are now open as usual and hope to see you soon.
Health and Safety
As I am sure you all will appreciate the safety of all our clients, students and staff is our highest
priority and we ask you to kindly familiarise yourself with our new salon rules.Skin Testing
Please note we are required to carry outskin testing 48 hours before any colouring and/orlash (including lash extensions) processes to comply with health and safetyregulations.
We advise that clients to book in for another service so this can be carried out at the same time.
Unfortunately, no colour or any form of lash treatments can be undertaken unless a patch test has been carried out.
Salon Safety Measures
We Keep our Salon Safe by:
- Regularly and thoroughly disinfecting our hands, tools and all surfaces
- Limiting interpersonal contact as much as possible
- Maintaining proper spacing
- Wearing protective equipment
- Operating in an appointment only system
- Encouraging cashless payments
Client Safety Measures
We ask our clients to:
- Book their appointment by phone or email
- Fill in the Health Declaration Form when making their appointment
- Client to arrive as close to the appointment time as possible – there will be no waiting areas
- Disinfect their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the salon
- Wear a face covering at all times during the treatment/service – unfortunately we cannot have anyone in the department who is exempt from wearing a face covering
- Do not bring company for their visit
- Cancel or reschedule their appointment if they feel unwell
- Card payments where possible
We look forward to welcoming new and existing members to our department.
At registration please discuss visitor parking permits with the reception staff if you require access to the car park.
|Cut & Finish||(from) £5.00|
|Luxury Hot Shave (subject to availability)||£7.00|
Book an Appointment
CALL US:0131 297 8050
Barbershop Opening Times
We accept walk in or booked appointments during these times.
|Monday||1pm – 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 4pm|
Barbershop Annual Membership
Unlimted haircuts and male grooming for £40 a year.
This can be used at Granton Campus only.
Subject to extra costs depending on services provided. Hot shaves & Nioxin treatments also available at an