The Student Services Hub, which is on Microsoft Teams, has been expanded to host more virtual drop-ins from more of the College’s key student experience teams.
The following virtual drop-ins are now taking place on a weekly and/or daily basis – allowing you to join a Teams meeting chat and ask any questions you might have.
Student Services virtual drop-in (run by our Guidance team)
- When – every day (Monday-Friday) from 10am until 12pm; and 2pm until 4pm
- What – here you can ask any questions about day-to-day student life, including about funding, childcare, UCAS, council tax, or accommodation.
LDTs virtual drop-in
- When – every day (Monday – Friday) from 11am until 12pm
- What – drop-in if you have concerns about your attendance, academic progress or if you would like advice about how things in the College work, or where to get support for your studies.
Wellbeing team virtual drop-in
- When – weekly, every Wednesday from 11am until 12.30pm
- What – ask quick questions on topics including: Where can I get external support for my wellbeing? Is there a good app to use to help my wellbeing? Where can I go to book an appointment? Any quick queries that don’t require a full one-to-one session with the team.
You can find the Student Services Hub on the left-hand side menu bar on Microsoft Teams – either on a web browser or on the Teams mobile or desktop app.