Would your charity like hands-on support with your website while giving a young person real experience to help them into the world of work?
Edinburgh College currently has fully qualified associate degree students looking for a nine-week (Three days a week but they could be flexible on this) work placement to assist you or your organisation. The start date is around 16 April 2018.
Come along on Wed 21 February to Edinburgh College’s Milton Road Campus at 9.30am for a coffee, a scone and a chat about your needs.
– Make your website disability accessible with the Equality Act
– Help withe search engine ptimisation
– Build a mobile-optimised and responsive website.
– Maintain or make changes to a website
– Provide digital aarketing and social media support
– Assist with basic all-round IT support skills
To find out more contact lecturer Ruth Porteous at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to share this with any other organisations that might be interested in this opportunity.