eh15 Restaurant and Bar and The Apprentice are hosting wedding open days, ideal for those looking for a wedding at two great locations within the city. We have invited along a selection of suppliers giving you the chance to tick off all wedding elements in one place.
Wedding Open Day
eh15 Restaurant and Bar – 12 & 13 August
The Apprentice – 19 & 20 August
FREE Entry to both events.
These days allow you to view and get a feel for both of our venues.
- Chat – to our staff to talk over options of what exactly you want
- Suit Up – see and speak to wedding dressers
- Piece of Cake – talk over cake options
- Choices – Look at flowers, table arrangements and more.
- Great tasting food – sample our canapes
- Glass of bubbly – sample our available drinks
Whether you dream of an intimate wedding or a large celebration, eh15 and The Apprentice can accommodate whatever you wish to make your day as special as it can be.
On the east side of the city with stunning views across the capital, eh15 is a versatile venue that you can personalise to your own style. The Apprentice provides a convenient northern location with views of the Forth and a great space to cater for any wedding plans.
The team at eh15 and The Apprentice can tailor make wedding packages to suit your budgets, number of guests and all the extra finishing touches you desire.
The Apprentice Restaurant eh15 Restaurant and Bar
350 West Granton Road 24 Milton Road East
EH5 1QE EH15 2PP
0131 559 4030 0131 334 7344