Our Course Clearing Event is by telephone and email only. Our campuses remain closed.
6 and 7 August 2020
10am – 4pm
0131 297 8300
We know this is an anxious time of year for many people across Scotland, with Exam Results Day getting closer by the day and uncertainty around job security due to the ever-changing circumstances we are all in.
But, Edinburgh College is still open, and we are still here to help you achieve your dreams in 2020 and beyond.
While we can’t welcome you to our usual Campus Clearing Event, we are hosting two Clearing Events on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 August. These events give you the chance to call our specialist teams who will be on hand to guide you through your study options for 2020/21, and to help you to make the right choice for your future.
Some courses starting in September still have vacancies and you could secure your place on the day.
The Clearing Events will provide:
- An opportunity to talk to our course specialists about the best study options for you
- An opportunity to speak with our student support staff who can provide advice on course delivery, additional support, and any other information relevant to the college experience
- An opportunity to speak with our Student Funding Team who can advise you on course fees and funding.
The Clearing Events are for:
- Anyone who has not applied but wants to start a course in 2020
- Anyone who has changed their mind about their original choice of college or university course
- Anyone who has already applied and would like to speak with our course specialists about their exam results and future options.
How does it work?
It’s easy. All you need to do is call 0131 297 8300 and we’ll help you take it from there.
Things to have ready (this will help us hugely on the day):
- Your Scottish Candidate Number (SCN)
- Photos or scans of your qualification certificates ready for sending to us
If you would prefer to email our teams, you can do so via: firstname.lastname@example.org